We Offer embroidery 1 piece to 1,000 (or more) pieces & promotional items – minimums vary.
Minimum & Less than Minimum
- Embroidery – Minimum 1 piece (can you get better than that?)
- Silk-Screening – Minimum 12 piece – 1 color / 1 location
- Promotional Items – Varies by product – Some items are available at “less than minimum” at a added charge
- Rush charges will apply to any product that has to be expedited for production
Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction. We work hard to make your experience easy & enjoyable. If there is a problem with your order due to direct fault of HDCE, we will resolve the issue promptly.
- Credit Cards: Mastercard Visa Discover
- Alternative Methods: Money Orders, Bank Checks* Personal Checks* (*allow 5 day grace period for checks to clear)
All internet orders must be paid for at time of order.
Overruns & Underuns - Promotional items
- The industry standard on most products is + or – 10%. HDCE can not guarantee the exact amount. Your account will be billed or credited to the amount of over or under runs.
- We require camera ready artwork.
- Adobe Illustrator .EPS or .AI file preferred.
- We cannot accept the following: Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Power Point, MS Publisher because those are desktop publishing programs, not Drawing programs.
Etc.. Unless that is your only option.
Custom Art / Logo Design
- We work with an excellent graphic artist. She can turn your ideas into a work of art.
- Supplying your own Items for Decorations: We would prefer to work on items we sell because then we can control the finished quality of the garment / items & the decoration.
- When I ask for you for your custom art I might ask you for this file - PDF file - What is it? Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) files: preserve the visually rich content of original files, and are easier to read than HTML content that appears in a Web browser. Adobe PDF files print cleanly and quickly, and anyone can share Adobe PDF files, regardless of their platform or software application.
Embroidery & Silk-Screening Sizes
- Left or Right Chest – average size 3.5 – 4” width height
- Full Chest or Full Back – average 9 – 13” width / height
- Sleeve – average 1 -2” height x 2” width
- Up to 15 Colors – NO Extra Charge - Embroidery
Shipping & Handling
- UPS - United Parcel Service
- Need full name & address
- NO PO Box or Military APO
- In contingeous USA Only
- USPS - United States Postal Service
- Need full name & address
- You can save shipping & handling expenses by picking up at HDCE.
Terms - Wickability; The ability of a fabric to disperse moisture & allow it to pass through to the surface, so that evaporation can take place. For garment options with Wickability - K525/L525, K524, K526/L526, K528/L528, K456, L456, K455/L455, K450, K499/L499, & K492/L492. check out these style on www.companycasuals.com/HDCE. K=Unisex Sizing/L=Ladies Sizing.
FYI - The Value of using REFRIGERATOR MAGNETS to promote your business or organization! In a Purdue University study, that the average American visits their refrigerator 22 times a day... translates to 8,030 impressions per year for your customer... cost, a tiny fraction of a penny! A cost effective idea & silent way to keep you organization &/or company's name out there. For information & great pricing on magnets see... www.kbbestbuys.com